Gambling General Knowledge Quiz
This quiz provides an opportunity to understand participants' existing knowledge and attitudes around gambling, but can also be used to consolidate learning from previous sessions.
Materials to print:
Quiz handouts, Practitioner answer sheet
- Distribute the handouts and set the time for people to do the quiz.
- Once completed, go through the questions with the entire group and check the answers.
Highlight some of the key information. For example, you may want to encourage discussion about:
- when and where someone could ask for help;
- misconceptions regarding strategies to use when gambling and the likelihood of winning;
- the consequences of gambling and links to other risk-taking behaviours;
- practical tips to stay safer (i.e. minimising risk and harm if deciding to still engage in gambling activities).
This quiz can be completed individually, in pairs or in small groups.