Resources to support you in gambling harm education
We have a wide range of gambling harm prevention and education resources, including:
- Bite-sized leaflets and short videos explaining particular topics such as 'Gambling and young people'
- Printable posters and support pamphlets for your organisation
- Our Gambling Education Toolkit for in-depth information and guidance around gambling harms and developing inputs
- Our activity catalogue, designed to help you build your own session plans
- Our peer theatre film Trust Me, with dedicated resources to support teachers and youth workers to build sessions around the film
- And much more!
To help you find the most relevant resources for you, we've curated resources for practitioners, families, and research and policy in the pages below.
For anyone who works with children, young people or families in Scotland
Research and policy
Build your own session plan
Use our activity catalogue to build your own gambling awareness sessions for young people and families.
Watch our Trust Me film exploring the impact of gambling and other risk-taking behaviours
‘Trust Me’ is a unique film exploring the impact that gambling and other risk-taking behaviours can have on young people as well as their family, friends and communities. The film draws on the views, experiences, and imaginations of Scottish young people and is the only free film-based teaching resource on this topic in the UK.
The film is designed to be shown to groups of young people in formal or informal education settings. The video is hosted on a dedicated that also includes follow-up session plans for teachers and youth workers.
Dowload the full Gambling Education Toolkit
The 2022 edition of our toolkit is packed with up-to-date research and new activities.
It has everything you need to improve your knowledge and confidence to address gambling harms in your work.